Jo Jo's School of Dance have an array of costumes available to hire in local areas
Jo Jo’s School of dance have built up an extensive range of costumes over the years and now offer costume hire to local individuals, groups and communities.
With lots to choose from we can assure you will find what you need, whether it is for a school book day, fancy dress party, or any small or big production.
This is a list of just a few of our favourite costumes we have to offer:
- Many Balletic dresses and Tutus with matching boys costume
- A whole range of “Bollywood” style costumes
- Children’s costumes, such as clowns, cats, bugs, Pinocchio, Tinkerbell and many other characters
- Adult costumes, including Elvis, Dr Doolittle, 1920’s gangster, burlesque and much more
- Ball gowns in various shapes and sizes
- All sorts of costumes suitable for musicals, such as “Annie” and “Oliver”
- Rock ‘N’ Roll dresses and skirts
- An abundance of hats, gloves, socks, bracelets, hair pieces and all other accessories!
Please get in touch if you have any enquiries or want to make an order via our “How To Hire” page.
See more information on pricing on our “Costume Hire Prices” page.
Check out a few of our costume photos on our “Costume Ideas” Page.